Inner tube, fixing materials for railing tube, bar railing system
For wall or floor mounting – dim. B: 110 mm, system: 51
Art. no. 812.17.011
- Satin stainless steel brushed
- Stainless steel, brass coloured PVD coated
- Polished stainless steel
- Stainless steel, anthracite coloured, PVD coated.
- System 25 = 1 inch = 25.4 mm
- System 38 = 1.5 inch = 38.1 mm
- System 51 = 2 inches = 50.8 mm
- Includes fixing material as per the system component specifications.
- The railing tubes can be screwed or glued to supports. Both connections provide comparable stability, glued connections are permanent.
- Special adhesives (metal, glass) must be ordered separately. Many system components have a glue groove that prevents the adhesivefrom escaping.
- Many tube supports and railing connectors are supplied with a discreet grub screw. This prevents the tube from moving and twisting.
- Various system components are supplied with an M8 internal thread, and are prepared for screw-fitted structures (no gluing required) with threaded bars.
- Mount tube supports with max. pitch length of 700 mm. The distance to the end of the tube should be no more than 150 mm. Curves should have a tube support at both sides.
Bar Railing System
The bar railing system with numerous components can be flexibly used on walls, floors and wooden or glass surfaces. High-quality materials and finishes provide an appropriate appearance and a long life time. The system is versatile, and can be used for domestic interior fitting, inpublic buildings, for stores or in the gastronomy.
The main constituents are straight or curved railing tubes that can be combined and secured with tube supports, railing connectors and end pieces.
By request we can also supply complete systems or components in accordance with drawings.
With PVD coating. Reliable titanium technology from the tool area for increasing the life time by up to 60 %. Extremely hard and resistant to mechanical (scratches) and chemical (cleaning agents) stress as well as heat (steam jets).
4 finishes and 3 tube diameters are available
Some system components are made from zinc alloy and available with PVD coating stainless steel coloured, brass coloured, chrome coloured or anthracite coloured
Stainless steel design